- Participate (Schools)Filmmaking CompetitionEligibilityRules & GuidelinesThemesAwardsImportant DatesParticipation FormDubai Customs ContestFilm SubmissionFilmmaking WorkshopsSign InResourcesFree Camera HireRelease FormsSound & MusicWorkshop Material
- Submit films (Intl. filmmakers)Add FilmsFilmmakersEligibilityRules & guidelinesAwardsImportant datesSubmission form
- AttendOfficial SelectionsInternational filmsStudent filmsScreeningsSchoolsPublicParents
- MediaPress Releases20152014Coverage20152014GalleryPress AccreditationAccreditation form
- About CIFF
- Contact usCareersVacanciesJob EnquiriesEnquiriesLocation
Organised under the patronage of His Excellency Sheikh Nahayan Mabarak Al Nahayan, Minister of Culture, Youth & Community Development of the UAE, in strategic partnership with Dubai Film & TV Commision (DFTC) and in association with VOX Cinemas, CIFF2015, Powered by Nikon was a grand success.
Over 20,000 people attended CIFF2015 and enjoyed a selection of 120 films. These films were selected from 410 international films submitted from 61 countries in 54 languages and 161 student-made films from the UAE.
Click any of the pictures below to know more.