- Participate (Schools)Filmmaking CompetitionEligibilityRules & GuidelinesThemesAwardsImportant DatesParticipation FormNikon Poster ContestDubai Customs ContestFilm SubmissionFilmmaking WorkshopsResourcesFree Camera HireRelease FormsSound & MusicWorkshop Material
- Submit films (Intl. filmmakers)FilmmakersEligibilityRules & guidelinesAwardsImportant datesSubmission form
- AttendOfficial SelectionsInternational filmsStudent FilmsScreeningsSchoolsPublicParents
- MediaPress Releases2017201620152014Coverage2017201620152014GalleryPress AccreditationAccreditation form
- About CIFF
- Contact usCareersVacanciesJob EnquiriesEnquiriesLocation
Dr. Tayeb A Kamali
Dr. Tayeb A Kamali is the Chairman of Emirates Driving Company and former Vice Chancellor of the Higher Colleges of Technology (HCT), the UAE's largest higher education institution, where he had spearheaded education, mobile learning, training and applied technology programmes.
He is the founding Group Chief Executive of the Centre of Excellence for Applied Research and Training and is a World Federation of Colleges and Polytechnics founding Board Member.
Dr. Kamali is a board member of a number of institutions including the Mohammed bin Rashid School of Government, Abu Dhabi University, the UAE Space Agency, Abu Dhabi School of Management, the Cleveland Clinic International Leadership Board, the Future Centre for Special Needs Abu Dhabi and the Higher Education Sports Federation. He also chairs the Academic Committee for the MBR School of Government.
Dr. Kamali holds a Doctorate in Engineering from George Washington University, USA and an honorary Doctorate in Engineering from the University of Waterloo, Canada. He also holds a number of degrees from the Embry Riddle Aeronautical University, USA, including an MBA (Concentration in Airline Operations), a Bachelor of Science in Aeronautical Engineering and a Bachelor of Science in Aircraft Engineering.
Dr. Kamali is the Chief Mentor of team CIFF.
|< Team||Renate Zylla > |