- Participate (Schools)
- Submit films (Intl. filmmakers)FilmmakersEligibilityRules & guidelinesAwardsImportant datesSubmission form
- AttendOfficial SelectionsInternational filmsStudent FilmsScreeningsSchoolsPublicParents
- MediaPress Releases2017201620152014Coverage2017201620152014GalleryPress AccreditationAccreditation form
- About CIFF2018ObjectivesPrevious editions2017201620152014FoundersDeepak JainJyoti JainSupporter
- Contact usCareersVacanciesJob EnquiriesEnquiriesLocation
Children's International Film Festival (CIFF) aims to nurture a variety of talents and skills in children (a.k.a. young people) through its Filmmaking Competition.
Creative writing, Sketching, Painting, Acting, Photography, Videography, are only few of the talents that find immense use in filmmaking. Yet another set of skills that come in handy in the process of filmmaking include Leadership, Teamwork, Planning, and Decision-making. By participating in this competition, pre-teens and teenagers get a conducive atmosphere to hone these talents and skills.
Not just that! This is a chance for showcasing young people's talents and skills to the whole world. Remember, winning entries of this competition will travel to other children's film festivals around the world in the coming months.
Entries to the Filmmaking Competition of CIFF2018 are open. You can participate by following these five easy steps:
Step 1: Learn about the Filmmaking Competition.
Step 2: Check your eligibility.
Step 5: Submit your film.
|< Home||Filmmaking Competition >|