- Participate (Schools)
- Submit films (Intl. filmmakers)FilmmakersEligibilityRules & guidelinesAwardsImportant datesSubmission form
- MediaPress Releases2017201620152014Coverage2017201620152014GalleryPress AccreditationAccreditation form
- About CIFF2018ObjectivesPrevious editions2017201620152014FoundersDeepak JainJyoti JainSupporter
- Contact usCareersVacanciesJob EnquiriesEnquiriesLocation
Win CASH Prizes from Dubai Customs!
Submit your Short film (10 min. or less) of either Live Action or Animation type on either of the following topics:
- Intellectual Property Rights (IPR), or
- Customs (Not to be confused with 'Customs & Traditions'. Read more about Customs on Wikipedia.)
Feel free to hire the Nikon D610 kit from CIFF2017 for making your Short films.
How to enter the contest & submit?
Step 1: Make your Short film (10 min. or less) based on either of the topics mentioned above.
Step 2: Submit your Short film to CIFF2017 (Click here to visit the Film Submission page).
Note: All other documents like the Film Submission Letter, Film Information Sheet, Consent & Release Forms, Location Release forms, Cast & Crew Information Sheets will be required for your Short film.
Last date of submission
Last date to submit your Short film is Sunday, 19 February 2017.
- CIFF2017 shall submit all received films to Dubai Customs.
- Dubai Customs will constitute an independent Jury.
- Jury will watch all films and decide on awards.
- Best Film - USD 2,500/- (= AED 9,195/-)
- Runner-up Film - USD 1,500/- (= AED 5,517/-)
- Best Animation - USD 2,500/- (= AED 9,195/-)
- Runner-up Animation - USD 1,500/- (= AED 5,517/-)
Each CASH Prize will be equally distributed amongst ALL students involved in the making of the winning films.
All winners will be announced during CIFF2017 Awards Ceremony.
- Dubai Customs' decision will be final and binding on all parties. No communication shall be entertained in this regard.
- All short-films shall adhere to CIFF2017 content guidelines.
- Original brands, its products or logos cannot be shown in the Short films.