- Participate (Schools)
- Submit films (Intl. filmmakers)FilmmakersEligibilityRules & guidelinesAwardsImportant datesSubmission form
- MediaPress Releases2017201620152014Coverage2017201620152014GalleryPress AccreditationAccreditation form
- About CIFF2018ObjectivesPrevious editions2017201620152014FoundersDeepak JainJyoti JainSupporter
- Contact usCareersVacanciesJob EnquiriesEnquiriesLocation
The film(s) should be submitted via courier or delivered personally to CIFF premises.
The Film Submission Pack should include:
- Printed copy of Film Submission Letter - with school stamp and signed by the school principal. (Only one letter per school).
- Printed copy of the Consent & release form - one for each participating cast & crew member of the film. (Minors, i.e. anyone below the age of 18 years, will need signatures from their sponsoring parent/guardian).
- Printed copy of the Location release form - for each location used in the film.
- Soft copy of Film Information Sheet (To be included in the Film CD/DVD/USB)
- Soft copy of a Crew Information Sheet (To be included in the Film CD/DVD/USB)
- Soft copy of a Cast Information Sheet (To be included in the Film CD/DVD/USB)
- Soft copy of the Film Poster for CIFF2017 Poster Contest. Size - A3; Resolution - 300dpi; Format - .jpg/.jpeg/.pdf. To be included in the Film CD/DVD/USB.
- A Full HD version (1920x1080p) of the film in .mov / .mp4 format to be given in a data disc (non-authored CD/DVD) or USB.
(Note: If your school is submitting multiple films, please make folders in the CD/DVD/USB with the names of the films and put related materials in these folders.)
The above 'Film Submission Pack' including the CD/DVD/USB, Film Submission Letter, all Consent & Release Forms and all Location Release Forms should be sealed in an envelope.