- Participate (Schools)
- Submit films (Intl. filmmakers)Add FilmsFilmmakersEligibilityRules & guidelinesAwardsImportant datesSubmission form
- AttendOfficial SelectionsInternational filmsStudent filmsScreeningsSchoolsPublicParents
- MediaPress Releases20152014Coverage20152014GalleryPress AccreditationAccreditation form
- About CIFF2017ObjectivesPrevious editions201620152014TeamDr. Tayeb A KamaliRenate ZyllaDeepak JainJyoti JainHileri BilakhiaDivya RajalekshmiAnish SapraCIFF Labs
- Contact usCareersVacanciesJob EnquiriesEnquiriesLocation
The Filmmaking Competition of CIFF2017 is an open theme competition.
Schools are free to choose one or more themes / topics of their own. We suggest that schools may choose theme(s) that they adopt in their schools on a regular basis. This will not only channelize the thoughts and actions of your young and aspiring filmmakers but also enrich their learning experience.
The story and content of all films should carry the perspective(s) of students. An adult perspective should be used only where required and relevant.
Should a school choose themes/topics directly related to UAE's culture, heritage and/or history, it should endeavor to make such film(s) in Arabic (of course, with English subtitles).
|< Rules & guidelines||Awards >|