- Participate (Schools)Filmmaking CompetitionEligibilityRules & GuidelinesThemesAwardsImportant DatesParticipation FormFilm SubmissionFilmmaking WorkshopsResourcesFree Camera HireRelease FormsSound & MusicWorkshop Material
- Submit films (Intl. filmmakers)
- MediaPress Releases2017201620152014Coverage2017201620152014GalleryPress AccreditationAccreditation form
- About CIFF2018ObjectivesPrevious editions2017201620152014FoundersDeepak JainJyoti JainSupporter
- Contact usCareersVacanciesJob EnquiriesEnquiriesLocation
Submissions for CIFF2017 are now OPEN!
Form completion guidelines:
- Please ensure that you have read & understood all the Rules & guidelines before submitting your film(s).
- All fields in bold and marked with a red asterix (*) are mandatory.
- For Short-films & Documentaries, please submit the Full HD resolution (1920 x 1080p) screener link without any
watermarks. If selected, this is the copy that will be used & screened during the festival.
- For Feature-films, please submit a screener link for selection purposes. If selected, the filmmaker will be required
to send us a DCP of the film.
- If a screener link is unavailable, the filmmaker can courier a DVD with the Full HD resolution (1920 x 1080p) version of
the film to our address. The film submission will not be considered complete until the film has been received by CIFF.
|< Important dates|