- Participate (Schools)Filmmaking CompetitionEligibilityRules & GuidelinesThemesAwardsImportant DatesParticipation FormDubai Customs ContestFilm SubmissionFilmmaking WorkshopsSign InResourcesFree Camera HireRelease FormsSound & MusicWorkshop Material
- Submit films (Intl. filmmakers)
- AttendOfficial SelectionsInternational filmsStudent filmsScreeningsSchoolsPublicParents
- MediaPress Releases20152014Coverage20152014GalleryPress AccreditationAccreditation form
- About CIFF2017ObjectivesPrevious editions201620152014TeamDr. Tayeb A KamaliRenate ZyllaDeepak JainJyoti JainHileri BilakhiaDivya RajalekshmiAnish SapraCIFF Labs
- Contact usCareersVacanciesJob EnquiriesEnquiriesLocation
Open Theme Category
All shortlisted International Films in the Open Theme category will compete for the following awards:
- Audience Choice Award - International Short-film
- Audience Choice Award - International Documentary
- Audience Choice Award - International Feature-film
Dubai Customs Category
All shortlisted International Films in the Dubai Customs' Category will compete for a CASH Prize of USD 7,000.00*.
Short films (10 min. or less) of Live Action or Animation types on the topics of,
- Intellectual Property Rights (IPR), or
- Customs (Not to be confused with 'Customs & Traditions'. Read more about Customs on Wikipedia.)
are accepted in this category.
CIFF2017 invites you to submit films through our Submissions Form page.
*NOTE: CASH Prize will be wire-transferred to the Bank Account of the winning film's Producer/Production Company.
Winning entries of both categories will be announced during the Red-carpet Awards Ceremony of CIFF2017 in early May 2017. Winners will be notified through emails within a week of these announcements.
|< Rules & guidelines||Important dates >|