- Participate (Schools)Filmmaking CompetitionEligibilityRules & GuidelinesThemesAwardsImportant DatesParticipation FormDubai Customs ContestFilm SubmissionFilmmaking WorkshopsSign InResourcesFree Camera HireRelease FormsSound & MusicWorkshop Material
- Submit films (Intl. filmmakers)
- AttendOfficial SelectionsInternational filmsStudent filmsScreeningsSchoolsPublicParents
- MediaPress Releases20152014Coverage20152014GalleryPress AccreditationAccreditation form
- About CIFF2017ObjectivesPrevious editions201620152014TeamDr. Tayeb A KamaliRenate ZyllaDeepak JainJyoti JainHileri BilakhiaDivya RajalekshmiAnish SapraCIFF Labs
- Contact usCareersVacanciesJob EnquiriesEnquiriesLocation
Before you submit your exceptional works, please read the eligilibility criteria below to avoid any disappointment later:
- Film(s) can be submitted by individuals, agents, distributors, and/or production houses (collectively and individually referred to as "submitters").
- Individual submitter(s) should have attained the age of 18 years on or before the date of submitting. For avoidance of doubt, submitter(s) can be of any gender and nationality.
- Submitted film(s) should not have been screened in the UAE - whether in cinema theatre or TV. Exceptions may be made in cases where the film(s) have been screened to small private audience(s).
- Submitted film(s) should not be available for public viewing on any online media (for e.g., YouTube, Vimeo, etc.) from the time you submit to the time the festival concludes.
- Submitted film(s) should not have been submitted to any other film festival in the UAE. Exceptions may be made in cases where the film(s) submitted to other film festivals were not selected.
- Submitted film(s) should not contain any objectionable content or materials. Please read the Rules & guidelines for further details.
- The submitter(s) should already have the required rights to the film(s) they wish to submit.
|< Submit films||Rules & guidelines >|