- Participate (Schools)Filmmaking CompetitionEligibilityRules & GuidelinesThemesAwardsImportant DatesParticipation FormDubai Customs ContestFilm SubmissionFilmmaking WorkshopsSign InResourcesFree Camera HireRelease FormsSound & MusicWorkshop Material
- Submit films (Intl. filmmakers)
- AttendOfficial SelectionsInternational filmsStudent filmsScreeningsSchoolsPublicParents
- MediaPress Releases20152014Coverage20152014GalleryPress AccreditationAccreditation form
- About CIFF2017ObjectivesPrevious editions201620152014TeamDr. Tayeb A KamaliRenate ZyllaDeepak JainJyoti JainHileri BilakhiaDivya RajalekshmiAnish SapraCIFF Labs
- Contact usCareersVacanciesJob EnquiriesEnquiriesLocation
Children are arguably the world's toughest audience to please. And the challenge gets bigger when 600,000+ school-going children from almost 200 nationalities want to watch your film. It doesn't get bigger than this! Your exceptional works for children will be screened in the whole of UAE; not just one city!
1156 films from 66 countries in 55 languages were received for consideration in CIFF2016. 56 of these (Click here for official selections) engaged close to 24,000 attended 15-days of the festival. With the 2017 edition, CIFF aims to set an internationally recognized standard of excellence in films and videos for children.
Whether you are an industry veteran or a first timer, a production house or a distributor - we invite you to submit your film in the CIFF's 2017 edition and become an integral part of this exciting journey today!
|< Home||Eligibility >|