- Participate (Schools)Filmmaking CompetitionEligibilityRules & GuidelinesThemesAwardsImportant DatesParticipation FormDubai Customs ContestFilm SubmissionFilmmaking WorkshopsSign InResourcesFree Camera HireRelease FormsSound & MusicWorkshop Material
- Submit films (Intl. filmmakers)
- AttendOfficial SelectionsInternational filmsStudent filmsScreeningsSchoolsPublicParents
- MediaPress Releases20152014Coverage20152014GalleryPress AccreditationAccreditation form
- About CIFF2017ObjectivesPrevious editions201620152014TeamDr. Tayeb A KamaliRenate ZyllaDeepak JainJyoti JainHileri BilakhiaDivya RajalekshmiAnish SapraCIFF Labs
- Contact usCareersVacanciesJob EnquiriesEnquiriesLocation
Filmmakers are strongly encouraged to submit their films sooner instead of waiting for the last date to arrive. Earlier you submit, earlier you will receive the shortlisting intimation so that both CIFF and you can promote your film(s) effectively.
Following are the important dates of CIFF2017:
Sunday, 15 Jan 2017: Deadline to submit International Films in the Open Theme category.
Sunday, 19 Feb 2017: Deadline to submit International Films in the Dubai Customs category.
Mar 2017: Announcement of Official Selections (Exact date is dependent on receiving statutory approvals)
27 Apr 2017: CIFF2017 Opening Ceremony
30 Apr - 10 May 2017: CIFF2017 Screenings
11 May 2017: CIFF2017 Awards Ceremony
|< Awards||Submission form >|