- Participate (Schools)Filmmaking CompetitionEligibilityRules & GuidelinesThemesAwardsImportant DatesParticipation FormNikon Poster ContestDubai Customs ContestFilm SubmissionFilmmaking WorkshopsResourcesFree Camera HireRelease FormsSound & MusicWorkshop Material
- Submit films (Intl. filmmakers)
- AttendOfficial SelectionsInternational filmsStudent FilmsScreeningsSchoolsPublicParents
- MediaPress Releases2017201620152014Coverage2017201620152014GalleryPress AccreditationAccreditation form
- About CIFF2018ObjectivesPrevious editions2017201620152014FoundersDeepak JainJyoti JainSupporter
- Contact usCareersVacanciesJob EnquiriesEnquiriesLocation
Filmmakers are strongly encouraged to submit their films sooner instead of waiting for the last date to arrive. Earlier you submit, earlier you will receive the shortlisting intimation so that both CIFF and you can promote your film(s) effectively.
Following are the important dates of CIFF2018:
Thursday, 30 Nov 2017: Deadline to submit International Films in the Open Theme category.
April 2018: Announcement of Official Selections (Exact date is dependent on receiving statutory approvals)
29 Apr 2018: CIFF2018 Festival Opnes.
29 Apr - 9 May 2018: CIFF2018 Screenings.
10 May 2018: CIFF2018 Awards Ceremony.
|< Awards||Submission form >|