- Participate (Schools)
- Submit films (Intl. filmmakers)FilmmakersEligibilityRules & guidelinesAwardsImportant datesSubmission form
- AttendOfficial SelectionsInternational filmsStudent FilmsScreeningsSchoolsPublicParents
- MediaPress Releases2017201620152014Coverage2017201620152014GalleryPress AccreditationAccreditation form
- About CIFF2018ObjectivesPrevious editions2017201620152014FoundersDeepak JainJyoti JainSupporter
- Contact usCareersVacanciesJob EnquiriesEnquiriesLocation
Eligibility criteria for entering the filmmaking competition are simple and straightforward. Please read them below and check your eligibility before commencing the filmmaking journey.
- Entry to the filmmaking competition is open only for licensed schools in UAE. Whether Public or Private, all schools are invited to participate.
- Students can participate and submit films only through schools.
- Young people studying in Year 6 (or as some schools call it - Grade 6) to Year 13 (or Grade 13) are eligible to participate through their respective schools.
- Students whose parents and/or siblings are employed by CIFF, any of our partners or sponsors are not eligible to participate in this competition.
|< Filmmaking Competition||Rules & guidelines >|