- Participate (Schools)Filmmaking CompetitionEligibilityRules & GuidelinesThemesAwardsImportant DatesParticipation FormFilm SubmissionFilmmaking WorkshopsResourcesFree Camera HireRelease FormsSound & MusicWorkshop Material
- Submit films (Intl. filmmakers)
- MediaPress Releases2017201620152014Coverage2017201620152014GalleryPress AccreditationAccreditation form
- About CIFF2018ObjectivesPrevious editions2017201620152014FoundersDeepak JainJyoti JainSupporter
- Contact usCareersVacanciesJob EnquiriesEnquiriesLocation
Children are arguably the world's toughest audience to please. And the challenge gets bigger when 600,000+ school-going children from almost 200 nationalities want to watch your film. It doesn't get bigger than this! Your exceptional works for children will be screened in the whole of UAE; not just one city!
2,200 films from 60 countries in 50 languages were received for consideration in CIFF2017. 50 of these (Click here for official selections) engaged close to 22,000 attendees during 15-days of the festival. CIFF always aims to set an internationally recognized standard of excellence in films and videos for children.
Whether you are an industry veteran or a first timer, a production house or a distributor - we invite you to submit your film in the CIFF's 2018 edition and become an integral part of this exciting journey today!
|< Home||Eligibility >|